Purchasing a car is one thing, but maintaining it is quite another. The highways are among the most dangerous locations on the planet, where carelessness, ignorance, or simply bad luck can have serious implications for you and your vehicle. The car insurance policy is the perfect way to safeguard your car.
And as a car owner, you may cost a high price for these effects. A car on the road faces a variety of hazards on a regular basis, ranging from a little scratch in the trunk to serious accidents and natural disasters.
Moreover, money is also involved in each stage of the car’s recovery and safety. That is why, in today’s world, having car insurance coverage becomes inevitable.
If you haven’t taken four wheeler insurance for your car yet or if you’ve just bought a new car and are looking for a car insurance policy, here is a easy guide for you to choose the best one for your car today itself.
What is car insurance?
Car insurance policy is a contract between the motor insurance company and a car owner that provides on road protection against any loss or damages arising due to an accident.
A car insurance policy protects the policyholder against financial loss or damage caused by road accidents, third-party liabilities, theft, man-made calamities, fire, natural catastrophes, and other unanticipated occurrences.
To be eligible to drive on Indian streets, a car owner must have a valid Third Party insurance policy, according to the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. The licence of a vehicle owner might be suspended until a proper policy is obtained or renewed.
A car owner has the choice of purchasing either third-party insurance, which is required by law, or a comprehensive policy, which gives comprehensive coverage.
A car insurance coverage gives a person the confidence to drive their car safely on the road and is a lifesaver in an emergency.
Types of Car insurance:
According to the Indian Motor Act, car insurance is required. It should be noted, however, that only third-party insurance is required.
To choose the most suitable car insurance based on your requirements it’s important to first know the types of car insurance provided by insurance companies.
What is this third-party insurance? To better comprehend this, let’s go over the three major types of motor insurance in India:
Third-party car insurance:
- Only third-party insurance is mandatory by Law.
- A third-party car insurance coverage will repay the automobile you dashed into if you are involved in an accident.
- The other party will be compensated for their losses, and you will avoid financial ruin.
- A comprehensive insurance policy covers not only third-party liability but also your own car.
- It provides the most comprehensive coverage available and is highly recommended by us.
- As a result, comprehensive vehicle insurance appears to be the most comprehensive of all the numerous types of auto insurance available.
- Covers natural or man-made disasters that cause loss or damage to the automobile or its components.
- It covers individual car owners as well as passengers in the event of an accident while driving.
- It also includes legal liability coverage for other parties.
Benefits of car insurance:
It is crucial for car owners to know and understand the benefits of car insurance to make the most of it.
Here are six benefits of car insurance that are difficult to you ignore:
Third-party car insurance is mandatory:
- All vehicles operating on Indian roads must be insured, according to the Motor Vehicles Act of India. You must obtain third-party liability coverage as a car owner.
Saves you from traffic fine:
- Driving without auto insurance is punishable by a $2,000 traffic charge under the new Motor Vehicle Act of 2019. If you are caught a second time, you will be fined $4000.
Provides personal accident coverage for owner driver:
- Our car insurance policy covers injuries to the registered owner driver while travelling in the car or getting in or out of it for a total of Rs. 15 lakh.
Gives easy access to cashless garages:
- We offer a network of over 4300 cashless garages that will look after your automobile after it has been damaged. We pay for the repairs according to the claim and pay the garage directly.
Covers damages to the car:
- Our car insurance policy covers any damage to your vehicle caused by accidents or natural disasters, as well as the price of repairs.
Covers your car against theft:
- If your car is stolen and not recovered, we will compensate you for your loss..
Best and recommend choice:
The best car insurance is one that offers excellent customer service, extensive coverage, a simple claim process, and reasonable rates. Think again if you think such a corporation only exists in the fertile imaginations of idealistic folks!
There are numerous company vehicle insurance providers out there who only have their clients’ best interests at heart. It is now your responsibility as a user to locate them and take advantage of what they have to offer.
Here are some pointers to assist you in your search for the best vehicle insurance:
- Good customer service
- Flexi coverage option
- Cost effectiveness
- Smooth access and service distribution